Chapter 5: I'm Niall Horan.


Niall's POV
I hear a cry. I look around, but I can't see anything. Everything is black, dark. I move. One step. Two steps. “Come on Niall”I encourage myself. I walk without seeing, because I'm trying to find who is crying. Suddenly the cry is behind me. I turn around quickly, but with fear of what I will see. But I'm in a party. In that party. I look to the other side of the room; I see her. “What is she doing here?” I ask myself. Vivi shouldn't be here. It's my dream. Only mine.
However, I look at her again. “This is just a dream” I remember myself. But is not just a normal dream, it's the first time we talked. She smiles at me, and all the feelings come back like a rock, trying to destroy my heart. I feel about to cry; but her smile makes me strong. I walk up to her without wanting to. She smiles. I smile.
Everyone around disappeared, and now we're looking the starts. “The first time I kissed her” I remember. She is smiling. I'm smiling. I look to the ground shyly. I remember I did that when this really happened. I see our hands; I'm holding hers. She makes me look at her. I feel happy again. Vivi's lips look soft. I want to kiss her again. I want to feel what I felt when I did. Butterflies. She caresses my check, and this is when I should kiss her, but... “Niall” She says, but with Zayn's voice. I look at her surprised. “Niall” I hear Zayn again...
Wake up Niall” Zayn says. I open my eyes, and there's Zayn looking at me. I close and open my eyes twice and then I ask with a morning voice “What Zayn?”. Did I sound angry? I don't care, he wake up me... in the best part of the dream?...I'm confused, I thought I didn't feel anything for Vivi, but those dreams, always the same.

I have to go” Zayn says, but he looks hurt. I don't care. “Liam is looking for you” he tells me; and this is the moment when I feel selfish and bad. I care if Zayn looks hurt, I care if any of my friends look hurt. Why am I treating Zayn like that?

Zayn, sorry” I tell him. I look at the ground, I don't want him to see me crying, not again. “Hey, Niall...” he starts saying while making me look at his eyes. “It's okay. It was just a dream” he says at last. I hug him. I don't know what I would do without Zayn, without them all...

At last, after convincing him that I'm okay, Zayn leaves the house. I eat something and then I also leave it. I walk to my old house; I haven't been there since I moved to live with Liam. And I still don't know if I'd be able to go and stay there, but that's what I want. I'm going to forget the past and live the present.

I slowly open the door, but before seeing anything I feel the tears falling down my cheeks. Calm down Niall, I tell myself, I know I'll okay so I take a deep breath and I open the door. I walk slowly, step by step. I smile. I remember all the things happened here: the day I came with Liam to move here; that party with the boys; the afternoon I spent with Louis laughing all the time; the day Liam introduced me her new girlfriend Chloe; that special dinner with the boys; the days when I didn't do anything at all...
I look around with all the memories across my mind and I smile even more. I don't know how I left this place, my place; I'm not going to leave again. Unless I find that girl I'm waiting for...but that's another story. I'm happy again; I'm me again; I'm Niall Horan. 

5 comments:

  1. Heey! I like this soo much! xD please continue this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks!! Yeah, I'm working on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When's the next chapter?:) can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll post it this saturday.. :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you were going to post the new chapter on saturday?:( xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete