Niall's POV
I
have called Harry, Louis, Zayn, and of course Liam. I told them that
I'm coming back home, at last. They all said they're happy because of
me, because at last I'm me again.
Harry
also told me that I should do a party in my house; “Come on Niall!
We have something to celebrate”. At last I gave up and I said yes.
He shouts and then I don't know how we end up laughing. “I love
this crazy guy” I think to myself.
I'm
in my room, but I'm doing nothing at all, just listening to music. I
see a tree though the window; the reddish light of the twilight makes
the tree to look like if it was from another world, just different.
I
take off my clothes and I lay in my bed while looking to the walls
around me. I don't know what to do, but without wanting to I take my
guitar and I start writing a song. “I want to feel loved” that's
the name of the song. After two hours writing I've finished it. I
like it, but I don't think we'll put in the next album. I feel like
it's mine, and I don't want to share it.
At
last, when the bell rings, I go downstairs after putting my clothes
on again. I open the door and there's Harry, smiling like always.
“Hey Niall!” he says and comes on like if this was his house, but
I'm use to that. He sits on the black and red sofa and I sit on the
other one.
He
looks at me smiling and at last says “So??”. I don't know what he
wants to know. Anything has changed if you ignore the fact that I'm
at home again. “I have met a girl” he says at last. I never
thought about Harry and a girl. Okay. He's a cheeky boy, but he never
has been in love. He just wants to have fun. “A special one?” I
ask him. He smiles looking at the ground, so I know that yes, she's
special.
We
spend the night talking about that girl, and what he feels.
But
I'm tired, and as tomorrow we're gonna do a party, I go bed soon.
Harry is going to stay at my home tonight, because I asked him. I
don't wanna stay at home alone, not tonight.
I
lay in my bed, but I can't sleep. I don't know the reason, but I'm
nervous because of tomorrows party.
At
last I get up and I go downstairs. I drink some water and then I
start going to my room again. But when I pass by Harry's room and I
stop. I open the door slowly and Harry looks at me. “Can't you
sleep?” he asks me, and I say no. I'm not going to lie. “Come
here” he says, and I lay by his side.
I
hear his breathing going slower, and that sound makes me feel
relaxed, so at last I fall asleep.
The
next morning I wake up, and when I go to have breakfast Louis, Harry,
Liam and Zayn are there. We eat breakfast together, like when we were living together.
This makes me remember about "The X Factor". I still it like if it was yesterday when they put us into One Direction. I look at those guys eating the breakfast, and I help but smiling. They're my life right now. They're my best friends.
"Niall?" Liam asks me because I've been in silence and without eating anything for a while. I look at him and he smiles. We both start laughing so hard that at last we five end up laughing.
"What were you thinking about?" Liam asks me when we all sit on the sofas to watch TV. He looks at me, and at last I say "About us. About The X Factor". He smiles and says "I also think a lot about it. About us"
when's the next chapter babes?xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
ReplyDeleteNEED the next chapter before I explode
ReplyDelete