It’s
already afternoon, and Liam and I are in the sitting room waiting to
Chloe and her friend. Louis is also coming, but we don’t know when,
he will just appear in our house. Liam is on twitter; I haven’t
been on twitter for a while, but my fans are used to that. Anyway I
take my phone and I go on, just because that’s the less I can do
for them. I don’t want to answer some question, so I just tweet
random fans and follow some. They always make me smile, they’re as
crazy as we are, and that’s the best. They love us, and we love
them; that’s all. I’m tweeting some fans when the ring bells, and
Liam goes and open the door. I see him kissing Chloe on her lips with
the biggest smile he has. He always smiles when he sees her. I wanna
feel like that. Chloe also smiles shyly at him, and her dimple comes
out. Liam caresses her curly hair while smiles looking at her
beautiful brown eyes. The only thing I can see is that they're in
love.
I
also get up from the sofa, while I leave the phone. I kiss Chloe on
the check, and she smiles while says “Hello
Niall”. She
always looks at me smiling; but sometimes that makes me feel even
more sad, because she thinks she has to do something for the
poor Niall.
I
don’t want to watch the match with them, but anyway I do it. But
when we are watching it I realize that the girl Liam said will come
isn't here. “Chloe,
where’s your friend?” I
ask her, and she and Liam look at me speechless; didn’t they expect
me to talk? At last she says to me, again smiling “She
just had a fight with her ex boyfriend, and she didn’t want to
come” .
I feel bad because of she, nobody deserves to be fighting with
anyone, and less if that’s your ex.
I
surprise myself thinking about how that girl would look like, how
that girl would be right now. I surprise myself because for a moment
I forget every feeling, I forget all the bad moments crying in my
bed, and I just think about that girl.
I
imagine her crying on her bed, thinking about her ex, and hating
everyone around. I’d love to go and hug her, but I don’t even
know who’s she, I don’t even know her name. So I ask myself,
who’s she? And, why I’m thinking all the time about her?
As
I’m only thinking about her, and I’m not watching the match I
start asking Chloe things about her. And she answers all the
questions with a smile, the same smile Liam has. Her name is Holly,
she is same old as me. She has dark blonde hair, green eyes, and
freckles. As Chloe said “Her
freckles are lovely””
and I don’t know why I just wanna see her, and her loveliness.
After
the match, Liam and Chloe go to Liam’s room, with smiles on their
lips and as I don’t want to hear them I go out to have a walk under
the stars. I’d love to talk with Louis, he always understands me,
but he didn’t come, so I suppose he is with Olivia. They’re
always together. I remember the day Louis met Olivia for the first
time.
-flashback-
I’m
on the party, with the boys, Chloe and Vivi. We’re just having fun
when I see a girl who was one of my best friends when I lived in
Mullingar. “Olivia!!”
I shout above the music noise. She turns around and when she sees me
I see her beautiful smile again. She runs up to me and hugs me
strongly. “Hey
Niall”
she says while looks at me with her beautiful brow eyes. I remember that we always were together, I liked to be with her. She is such a good and nice girl. She starts looking around, untill she sees Louis, and he smiles to her.
I see Olivia’s checks turning red. “Are
you blushing because of Louis?”
I ask her, and she nods while smiles shyly. I introduce Louis and
Olivia and they start talking.
When we are about to go, Louis asks me to stay more time, so I say yes, and we stay for a while. I don't know what do you. Vivi, is trying to take me to dance, but I'm tired, so she sits on my lap, and hugs me. From where we are, I see Louis and Olivia dancing. Seems like they're having fun with each other. I could say that they like each other.
At
the end of the night I see Louis giving his number to her and I hear
him saying while we leave the club “Call
me Olivia”. I see him smiling, and she smiles back while we leave the club. Louis looks at her untill he can't, and then continues walking with a big smile on his lips.
When
we arrive home, Louis comes to my room and sits on the bed while
smiles. “Niall,
thanks”
he says, but I don’t know what is he talking about; but he
continues talking “I
think I’ll fall in love… Isn’t she perfect?”
-End
flashback-
I
walk since I arrive to a park, and I sit in a bench. And I start
thinking, like all those months, I can’t stop doing it. But this
time I don’t only think about me, and why I’m so unhappy. I also
think about that girl I don’t even know, that girl who’s name is
Holly. I’d love to meet her, but I can’t understand why, I don’t
understand what’s happening.
Is
my heart beating for someone who I don’t know? Does the destiny
will make me to meet her someday? I can’t stop asking me those
things, but I don’t want to know the answers, I’m scared of
everything related with love.
No comments:
Post a Comment