CHAPTER 3: Where are you?


Liam’s POV

I see Niall leaving the house with a sad face. I don’t know what more to do to help him. I feel so frustrated because I can’t help him. “Liam, is not your fault” Chloe says, and makes me smile. She always makes me smile when talks, when looks at me, when she is with me. “I know” I answer her, but I don’t feel better, I’d love to do something for Niall. I don’t wanna see him sad, I love him, and it’s heartbreaking to see him like that.

He didn’t tell me why he is sad, but I understand. He is like a brother to me, and I know almost everything he thinks about. I know he doesn’t miss Vivi, I know he didn’t love her, and I also know that he wants to love and be loved. I understand those things because of how he looks at me when I’m with Chloe, I see his pain face.

I lie on my bed, under the blankets and Chloe lies by my side. I hug her strongly into my arms, and I kiss her on the lips. Her lips always make me feel alive, safe. “I love you. You’re the sunshine of my life.” I tell her, reminding her what I feel, I like to see her lips smiling every time I tell her that I love her. And now she also smiles and says “I love you too”, but she doesn’t know how much it means to me. She just made me feel the happiest man alive, the happiest and luckiest man off all the times.

We stay in my bed; I'm hugging her, and her arms are also around me. I feel the gentle preassure of her lips on my chest. I'm caressing her arm and back, just enjoying the moment, because I love being with her, I love every second we spend together.

At last I feel her breath turning slowly, and I know she’s already asleep. But I can’t sleep, I’m scared of Niall; I don’t want him to be sad, and I’m gonna tell him everything I feel, I think he should know it.

I go out of my bed, trying not to wake up Chloe. She looks lovely when she is asleep, she looks lovely always. She is smiling in a dream when I walk away from her to go to Niall's room. I slowly open the door, and I try to see in the darkness, but I don't see anything, so I turn the light on. He’s not in his bed so I guess he felt asleep on the sofa. I go downstairs, but he isn’t there. I start to worry about him. I don’t know where is he, or if something bad happened.
I call Louis. “Lou, is Niall there?” I ask him, before saying anything. He seems to be also asleep, because he waits a moment and then asks “Niall? No, he isn’t here”. I end the conversation, and call Harry. I’m getting worried every second. “Hi?” Harry asks, and I at the moment know he also was asleep. “Niall is there?” I ask worried, but Harry also says no. I don’t know what more to do, so I continue calling people. I call Zayn, and he answers quickly “Zayn here”. I don’t know why he always says that. “Hey Zayn, is Niall with you?” I ask him, and he says yes. Finally I know where is he.

I talk to Niall for a while, but the first thing I tell him is "Niall, I was really worried, don't do anything like that again" he waits a moment to reply, but at last says "Sorry Liam". We talk for a while, and he tells me that he went to Zayn’s house because he wanted to talk to someone. I feel terrible right now, I haven’t been a good friend for Niall. He says goodbye and ends the conversation.

I feel terrible. I should be there for Niall, he was there for me when I needed a friend. I feel like I'm not a good friend.

"Liam, you're a good friend" Chloe says with her beautiful smile. I never know how she knows what I'm thinking, but that conection is something special. I've never had something like that with anyone else. "I'm not" I reply her at last. She stops smiling and comes up to me. Her arms are around my neck, and her lips touch mine softly. "You are" she says after the kiss, and then says without letting me saying anything else "You need to sleep, that's all"

She takes my hand and goes upstairs making me to follow her. We end on my bed again; I hug her and while I fall asleep I can't stop thinking about Niall. But at last, I know my last thought is Chloe. She's the last thing I think about before sleeping, and she's the first after waking up.

2 comments:

  1. omg soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good

    ReplyDelete